Breaking down the Kaiju Kingz NFT Project
Kaiju Kingz are larger than life pixel beasts. The Kaiju Kingz project aims to expand its community and promote competition and collaboration in the Web3 space. The collections consists of 3,333 Genesis Kaijuz. Kaiju Kingz launched in October 2021 and the project has come a long way since then. Many consider Kaiju Kingz a “blue chip” project now. Moreover, it is much more accessible than other projects like gutter cats and azukis, as you can enter at a lower price point through Kaiju babies. The project has come a long way in a few months. People can now breed baby Kaijuz, the Kaiju P2E Ecosystem is around the corner, and the community extremely strong. The team members are working nonstop to propel Kaiju Kingz and the Web3 space forward. Down the line, Kaiju Kingz will even have a DAO. The KaijuKingz DAO will review applicants from those aspiring to make their dreams a reality. Chosen by community vote, approved applicants will be given support through grants and boot camps; they will be put in a position to flourish and grow. There is so much in store for Kaiju Kingz.
The Kaiju Kingz project looks extremely promising. The team is exceptional and has accomplished a lot in a short amount of time. They’ve implemented the utility token $RWaste, laid the groundwork for the P2E ecosystem and the Kaiju Kingz DAO, and fostered a vibrant, collaborative community that has one of the best #alpha groups that I’ve seen. The art is great and there are so many ways to buy into the project. Mutant Kaijus and Baby Kaijus are cheaper but still give owners utility and allow them to take part in the Kaiju universe. I really like the art as well. Every Kaiju follows the same art style, but is unique at the same time. Moreover, each Kaiju will give owners utility. The team is working on implementing a staking system and a new utility token $SCALE. It looks like owners will gain a good amount of utility through the existing utility token $RWASTE and $SCALE. The team is working on so much. I’m very optimistic and excited to see what’s in store.
The team is doxxed, experienced, and most importantly they are working nonstop on KaijuKingz.
- @ohDotss (Nathan Flickinger) is the lead developer. He’s been a developer and worked in the software industry for years. Nathan does a little bit of everything. You can read more about his experience on his LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-flickinger
- @arzinator (Gerald Arzola) is the other developer. He is a software engineer who went down the Crypto and Web3 rabbit hole. He’s alwaysvresearching the next big crypto news or at the peak of a mountain with a snowboard in hand. @arzinator’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/geraldarzola/
- @FutureBoy3LLL is the artist. In the past he’s been a Music Producer, Illustrator and Multimedia Designer. Previously he was the Co-Founder and Art Director for Final Bout. He led design, social media and manufacturing of the products line. @FutureBoy3LLL also has over 10 years of experience with professional illustration and design.
- @MagusDevon is the Community Manager. He is a Web3 enthusiast and weeb extraordinaire. @MagusDevon seems smart and has done a good job thus far.
The community is definitely one of the strongpoints for Kaiju Kingz. The Kaiju Kingz community is active on both twitter and discord. I’ve gained so many followers because of my Kaiju King Baby. The discord is very positive and helpful. Moreover, members are extremely excited for the project. They love the art and can’t wait for the P2E ecosystem. The Alpha group on the discord is great. It’s really helped me learn about upcoming NFT and crypto drops. Moreover, it’s a great community to share and discuss ideas.
Benefits and Features
- Earn $RWaste that can be used to create baby Kaijus.
- Stake Kaiju to earn $SCALE: This is going to play a central role in the KaijuKingz P2E ecosystem (they are central to the DNA extraction process, which will allow owners to strengthen/upgrade their Kaijus).
- Membership to the Kaiju Kingz DAO: The Kaiju Kingz DAO will review applicants from those aspiring to make their dreams a reality. Chosen by community vote, those that are approved will receive a grant to cover living expenses and a boot camp that will help them flourish. The DAO will use the community vault for grants that empower upcoming talent. The goal is to help shape and improve the Web3 landscape.
- Access to the P2E ecosystem: This game will feature Kaiju monsters battling each other in turn-based combat. The initial P2E ecosystem ($SCALES, DNA Extraction, Scientists) is slated to be released over the next 2–4 weeks.
- Access to alpha groups
- Link to website: https://kaijukingz.io
- Link to Whitepaper: https://medium.com/@AugmintedLabs/kaijukingz-p2e-ecosystem-dc9577ff8773
- Link to discord: https://discord.gg/kaiju-kingz